Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleMania 24 Card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

gimmick wrote: »
    I for one will not be watching Wrestlemania this year. The card looks horrendous so far, and cannot see it get any better. A number of things are bugging me about it

1. Money In The Bank is a match which is used only to get people who creative have no ideas for. Jericho after his big return is in this with Shelton Benjamin? Come on. The only person who this match benefits is Hardy, and thats because he is a lock to win it.

2. This is the 7th year on the trot the IC title will not be defended at WM. Why? Many years back the IC fued going to Mania was always fantastic. Now the could not be bothered.

3. A triple threat for the Main Event. Again, lazy booking. A 3 way dance would have been nicer under elimination rules if they had to have a 3 way. Why could they not have build it for a one v one?

4. Umaga Vs Batista. Two characters who heavily feature on their respective brands and creative have nothing for them so throw them in a match with no build, no meaning? Hopeless.

5. Flairs "retirement" match. Again, this is a random match plucked out of nowhere. It will probably be a good match, but they have been building toward this retirement for months without putting him in an actual fued with anyone, apart from McMahon and that doesn't even really register as a feud per se, as McMahon has been pre occupied with Hornswoggle.

6. The fact that Edge Vs Taker will not be the main event. This one actually has some heat going into it, a decent feud, slow built since Survivor Series. No doubt it will probably be on 3rd or 4th.

All in all I cannot see any reason to waste the electricity of my PC or TV, or waste the petrol to drive to my buddies place to watch this.

Shame, as the run up to Mania has always been a great time for WWE and fans. This year it stinks to the high heavens (actually it did as well last year and had an event which sucked as well). Maybe its time for me to stop caring and stop bitching about a product which I have not particularly liked for a few years now.

Relax mate and please for the love of **** stop over analysing everything. Can you not just sit back and enjoy a WrestleMania. And also there are FOUR more weeks of Raw and Smackdown till WM! Relax mate enjoy wrestling for what its worth, stop over analysing and just enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Bubs101 wrote: »

How on earth Gimmick can say Flair vs. Micheals is a match picked out of nowhere is insane. They've been building Flair's last match for ages and I'm looking forward to it but I'd like to see Flair go out as a heel, or at least a tweener.

I can see where Gimmick is coming from. I am really looking forward to the Michaels/Flair match but they have done a horrible job with the Flair angle. They cut the legs from it before they even gave it a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fozzy wrote: »
    It was picked out of nowhere. Shawn just happened to be announcing Ric's induction to the HOF, for no apparent reason. No other inductee has been announced by a wrestler. And then Flair just challenged Shawn, again with no real reason other than "you're good"

I could be wrong but I remember HBK having alot of backstage segments with Flair over the past 4 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Why does everyone think Jeff winning MITB is a lock? Kennedy has being getting a push recently...

i actually want kennedy to win it! it would be unexpected and i actually like him! we can tell the future is bright for

misteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
    KENNEDY

KENNEDY!!

Seriously, is everyone scared of using capital letters around here or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thats just the teacher in you coming out now Vince!
    R.Rated wrote:
    Relax mate and please for the love of **** stop over analysing everything. Can you not just sit back and enjoy a WrestleMania. And also there are FOUR more weeks of Raw and Smackdown till WM! Relax mate enjoy wrestling for what its worth, stop over analysing and just enjoy it.

I dont think I am over analysing. I just think that this Wrestlemania, like last years is shaping up to be just another PPV. Wrestlemania should be more than that. It should be th culmination of a years work, blowing off the hottest feuds of the year. Instead they are lumping fellas together for no apparent reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

^^^
    I agree. I don't think the Flair program has been well-booked at all, and much of the show doesn't feel "special" at this stage. It may well deliver on the night, but that isn't the point. The majority of fans seem to be expressing that they want something new (ie Jeff Hardy in the main event), and the WWE has ignored that in favour of telling the story they want to tell. And the money in the bank...yeah should be fun, like last year. but if the same guys are appearing every year, with no development, what's the point? I still feel the first one was the best, and it's been less significant since.

As for the t and a stuff.... I'm a big proponent of women's wrestling, and would much rather see a solid women's title match between a couple of the few women on the roster who can work. I would have included maria, and her playboy story in the hype, but not booked her in an actual match. two women's matches too much? fine, i would have advertised some sort of confrontation, or titillating segment, and segregated that stuff from the actual wrestling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=206666363

50 Cent will be at WM

Any chance we will see a rap off with Cena ???

Spoiler For 'Mania Triple Threat Match, More Spoilers
    03/04/2008 by Ryan Clarkspacer.gif
    - Regarding the outcome of the Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton triple threat WWE title match at WrestleMania, Triple H is expected to win the bout and walk away with the title. The reason for this is because Cena will working on the "12 Rounds" movie until the middle of May and thus unable to appear at house show events. The current plan has Cena facing Triple H over the summer once he returns to a full-time wrestling schedule.

- There is talk of adding CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero in an Extreme Rules match for the ECW Title to the lineup.

- Three spots remain for this year's Money in the Bank ladder match. Currently the favorites for those finals spots are Elijah Burke, Kane and believe it or not The Great Khali.

• Advertisement

It was confirmed that television personality Kim Kardashian will be a guest at WrestleMania XXIV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

lizann wrote: »

Any chance we will see a rap off with Cena ???

Hardly as that isn't really Cenas gimmick anymore.
    - There is talk of adding CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero in an Extreme Rules match for the ECW Title to the lineup.

- Three spots remain for this year's Money in the Bank ladder match. Currently the favorites for those finals spots are Elijah Burke, Kane and believe it or not The Great Khali.

Punk Vs Chavo. As we have not seen that on free TV at least 10 times, this will be a good original, well thought out match.

Re Khali and Kane in MITB? God help us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lizann or whatever the **** your name is hide that bit about the triple threat in spoilers captions. How ****ing retarded do you have to be to post spoilers in the main event to Mania without a decent warning. ****ing clown.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

in fairness old big nose walking off with the title is about as obvious as big show putting back on all the weight he lost once he hits the road full time.

everybody knew cena was leaving for the about a month so couldn't work house-shows. That only left orton and HHH and i know where my money would based on those two ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Snoop Dogg will be there to serve as the Master of Ceremonies for the BunnyMania Lumberjack Match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Everyone knows ......... is winning at WM

Why is plastic Kim Kardashian going to WM? She ain't a celeb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

flahavaj wrote: »
    Lizann or whatever the **** your name is hide that bit about the triple threat in spoilers captions. How ****ing retarded do you have to be to post spoilers in the main event to Mania without a decent warning. ****ing clown.:mad:

its been obvious for months thats HHH is winning at wrestlemania,Cena wasnt expected to be back at this point and no way HHH is jobbing again at mania, he hasnt won a wrestlemania match in 5 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

krudler wrote: »
    its been obvious for months thats HHH is winning at wrestlemania,Cena wasnt expected to be back at this point and no way HHH is jobbing again at mania, he hasnt won a wrestlemania match in 5 years

Maybe its likely, no one can know for sure. The point is spoiler quotes are relatively simple to use no matter how thick you are.

Sorry how do i put spoiler tags please

Eire 4Ever wrote: »
    Everyone knows ......... is winning at WM

Why is plastic Kim Kardashian going to WM? She ain't a celeb?

New WWE diva maybe

She did pose for Playboy maybe she there a friend of Maria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Maybe its likely, no one can know for sure. The point is spoiler quotes are relatively simple to use no matter how thick you are.

Jesus whats the problem.It said SPOILER,before the information so you didnt have to read it.
    You've got a hair up your A$$ over nothing.
    Relax.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

Source: WWE.com

WWE has released the following press release this morning touting the involvement of several celebrities at WrestleMania. Note that aside from the names listed below, rapper 50 Cent and socialite Kim Kardashian are also scheduled to appear.

Celebrities Pack a Punch at WrestleMania® XXIV:
    John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Raven-Symoné Join WWE® Superstars March 30

STAMFORD, Conn., March 5, 2008 ��" In addition to recently announced Floyd Mayweather, who will wrestle 7-foot, 399 lb Big Show® in a David vs. Goliath match up, WWE is packing a Hollywood punch confirming four more celebrities for WrestleMania XXIV.

Five-time Grammy-winner and multi-platinum singer, songwriter and performer John Legend will perform “America the Beautiful” live at this year’s bash in Orlando, Fla. on Sunday, March 30. Snoop Dogg will also be on hand as Celebrity Ring Announcer for a “BunnyMania” match with Playboy cover girls Candice Michelle™ and Maria™ squaring off against the Glamazon™ Beth Phoenix™ and Melina.

Also confirmed is popular actress/musician Raven-Symoné, who will be a part of the WWE’s biggest wish-granting event ever, hosting the Bacon, Bagels and Biceps brunch and accompanying more than 50 Make-A-Wish children at WrestleMania XXIV. Rounding out the extravaganza, Red Hot Chili Peppers will lend their hit single “Snow (Hey Oh)” as the theme song this year.

John Legend’s albums -- "Get Lifted" and "Once Again" -- have secured his place as one of the most striking, vital and important American musical artists to emerge in the 21st century. Legend originally gained notoriety as an in-demand all-star studio session writer and musician whose credits included work with Lauryn Hill, Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Common and Kanye West, among others

Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Broadus is a rare exception in the turbulent world of Hip-Hop, managing to stay tremendously relevant throughout his 16-plus years in the game. From music to movies, video games to clothing lines and now his own hit TV show (E!’s reality series Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood), Snoop Dogg is an all-out pop culture icon and household name.

Raven-Symoné is well known as the star of “That’s So Raven,” “The Cheetah Girls” series and “The Cosby Show” as well as the Dr. Dolittle film series. Raven is starring in and executive producing the upcoming film “College Road Trip,” which will be released on March 7 by Walt Disney Pictures and co-stars Martin Lawrence. Her fourth album - titled Raven-Symoné - will be released on April 29, 2008.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

3 weeks to the day until i fly out, woooooooooooooooo getting exciting now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

3 weeks to the day until i fly out, woooooooooooooooo getting exciting now

Rub it in why don't ya?

Mr. Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito Vs. MVP

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Where does batista fit into all this!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

hyn-zie wrote: »
    Where does batista fit into all this!!!!

he's fighting Umaga

in Raw V SD match

Armando Estrada announced on ECW that 24 superstars (or guys who don't have matches at WM) from Raw, Smackdown and ECW will compete in a battle royal. The winner will immediately face Chavo Guerrero Jr. for the ECW title.

as it stands WM24 card reads:

Orton(c) vs Cena vs HHH [WWE title]

Edge(c) vs Undertaker [World title]

Mayweather vs Big Show

Money in the Bank Ladder match (carlito vs mvp vs jericho vs shelton vs kennedy vs
    punk
    vs ??? vs ???

Beth/Melina vs Candice/Maria

JBL vs Finlay

Flair vs Michaels

Bastista vs Umaga
    24 man Battle Royale

Chavo(c) vs Winner of 24 man battle royale [ECW title]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Smackdown
    Morrison beat the Miz to qualify for MitB. That leaves one more spot and with 3 guys from ECW and 3 from Raw I'm assuming its gonna be a SD guy and I'm assuming its gonna be Matt Hardy, the clever Hardy brother

• Advertisement

Double C wrote: »
    Smackdown
    the clever Hardy brother

haha yeah i hope it is him tbh, i think he deserves it!

Updated WWE WrestleMania XXIV Card Inside (Contains Spoilers)
    03/12/2008 by Ryan Clark

After last night's ECW/SmackDown tapings below is the updated card for WrestleMania XXIV. Please be advised that spoilers are included and if you want to be surprised, stop reading now. WrestleMania will be live on pay-per-view from the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida on March 30, 2008.

Triple-Threat WWE Championship Match
    - Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    - Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker

ECW Championship Match
    - Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Raw/SmackDown/ECW Battle Royal Winner

- Confirmed thus far: Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

Career Threatening Match
    - Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Raw vs. SmackDown Match
    - Umaga vs. Batista

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match
    - Candice Michelle & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina

Belfast Brawl
    - Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Raw/SmackDown/ECW 24-Man Battle Royal
    - Winner gets a ECW Championship shot the night against Chavo Guerrero.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lance Storm predicts mania, obvioulsy heas one wrong but I like his Flair idea
    With WrestleMania XXIV only a few weeks away I thought I would offer my WrestleMania predictions this week. I’ve been flipping back and forth on when to do this, as I wanted to have as many Mania matches set as possible, but if I wait till too close to the event, things become more obvious not to mention booking plans leaking out. There are eight matches set at this point, so I doubt anything of too much significance will be added at this point, so now is as good a time as any.

Randy Orton – John Cena – Triple H (WWE Heavyweight Title)

- I’m going with HHH for this one. He put Cena over two years ago, and missed out completely last year, I expect him to take the Title this year. This isn’t the finish I would book if I was in charge but if I were booking this wouldn’t be the title match on the show either. I’m going with HHH to win (possibly with a heel turn), and a long spring and summer chase to regain the title for Cena.

Edge – The Undertaker (World Heavyweight Title)

- As much as I don’t like the idea of switching both titles on the same show, I don’t see them ending Taker’s streak at Mania. I think at one point it should have been done to give a young guy a HUGE claim to fame but at this point it’s become Taker’s Legacy and I’m beginning to think it will never happen. My pick is Taker to win.

Big Show – Floyd Mayweather

- This is such an oddball match. I think the safe prediction is for this to be a terrible match. I don’t see how they can do anything considering the style clash let alone the size differential. Boxer vs. Wrestler matches are traditionally a disaster, and in this case the boxer isn’t even big enough to punch the other guy in the head. I expect Floyd to get some kind of win, since I doubt he agreed to come to WWE to simply do a job. I hate this match even taking place, as I just don’t see how it is even remotely believable that Big Show doesn’t just squash him like a bug, but I expect some kind of BS finish to allow Floyd’s hand to get raises.

Ric Flair – Shawn Michaels

- I know everyone is expecting this to be Flair’s last match and thus he will lose to be forced to retire, but I want to go out on a limb and go a different way. I’m going to pick Flair to win this one. Flair losing on this show will be a huge downer, and the Floyd match will be downer enough for the whole show. Everyone is expecting Flair to lose so a surprise win would blow the roof of the place (if it had one). It’s not like Shawn needs the push of retiring Flair, he’s Shawn Michaels for crying out loud. I would put Flair over and let him cut a promo on Monday thanking Shawn for the match of his life, and saying he doesn’t see how he could ever top the emotion from last night and wants to go out on his terms. He got in the HOF Saturday, won the biggest match of his life on Sunday, and is calling it a career on his terms (not Vince McMahons) on Monday. Standing Ovation three nights in a row and well deserved.

Money in the Bank

- I don’t think all the spots are even filled yet, but that doesn’t really matter. In my opinion this will be Jeff Hardy’s match. They have really stepped Jeff up and he has answered the call and the crowd loves it. Jeff is great in matches like this and he should absolutely get the win and the title shot, to get him back in the title picture at some point. I’ll even throw out another possibility. Jeff could jump to SD where he would have less competition for that #1 top spot. After Taker runs a somewhat lengthy run with Edge, I’d like to see Jeff jump across and challenge Taker, and BEAT him for the title. You could then step Edge back into the picture to work with Jeff.

Batista – Umaga (RAW vs. SD)

- I’m going with big Dave in this one. Being in a match that feels this unimportant seems to be such a huge step down from his incredible match with Taker last year that I can’t see them beating him too. Heel can get their steam back so much easier than baby faces, so I’m going Batista over clean.

Finlay – JBL

- I assume there will be a bunch of stipulations and or McMahon involvement in this match but either way the safe prediction is for this to be the stiffest match of the night BY A MILE. I’m picking JBL to win. There are a lot of Baby Face wins on this show and you have to balance that out. I expect some kind of strong finish with a ton of heat. This match won’t be pretty but it will look VERY real.

Candice & Maria – Beth & Melina

- This match should be an easy call, as I doubt they will be doing any kind of angle with the girls with so much else going on, on the show. There is no angle going in, and if they don’t cut an angle to get out, you might as well put the new Playboy girl over clean and let everyone be happy and that is what I expect.

If they add anymore matches I’ll add to my predictions before Mania and then do the post Mania recap to see how accurate I was. I got 5 out of 8 last year and 7 out of 11 the year before so I’ve got a pretty consistent batting average.

Lance Storm

well lance seems to ahve the right idea except he's defo got one wrong already with jeff out of the MITB match! he also say they need to have a heel win because there will be alot of babyface wins in the night, im 100% about this one, more than likely a heel or 2 will win, but it wouldnt be the first time all babyfaces have won at wrestlemania!

Isn't it usually 6 in MITB???

it was 6 the first 2 two years and 8 last year. last year was a little too cluttered for me, 6 is enough but hey :pac:

Ric Flair – Shawn Michaels

- I know everyone is expecting this to be Flair’s last match and thus he will lose to be forced to retire, but I want to go out on a limb and go a different way. I’m going to pick Flair to win this one. Flair losing on this show will be a huge downer, and the Floyd match will be downer enough for the whole show. Everyone is expecting Flair to lose so a surprise win would blow the roof of the place (if it had one). It’s not like Shawn needs the push of retiring Flair, he’s Shawn Michaels for crying out loud. I would put Flair over and let him cut a promo on Monday thanking Shawn for the match of his life, and saying he doesn’t see how he could ever top the emotion from last night and wants to go out on his terms. He got in the HOF Saturday, won the biggest match of his life on Sunday, and is calling it a career on his terms (not Vince McMahons) on Monday. Standing Ovation three nights in a row and well deserved.

will someone PLEASE give Lance Storm a job on the WWE creative team? this is a perfect way to end Flairs career

michael cole mentioned on smackdown that the MITB is now set so we have 7 participants

7 is an odd number they should have left it at 6, reckon its kennedy or mvp to win it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

so with PFB 'injuring' his elbow after being thrown from the ring by show, will this even still happen?

Dr_MaSoN wrote: »
    so with PFB 'injuring' his elbow after being thrown from the ring by show, will this even still happen?

mayweather didn't injure his elbow, its all just part of the angle, he sold it really well on monday night though

rossie1977 wrote: »
    mayweather didn't injure his elbow, its all just part of the angle, he sold it really well on monday night though

Cena could learn a thing or two from his selling :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

will someone PLEASE give Lance Storm a job on the WWE creative team? this is a perfect way to end Flairs career

So agree this would be a great ending for Flair

rossie1977 wrote: »

he is gonna "break shows jaw" at wm isnt he? i think this whole thing is rediculous! it doesnt help the people who still believe that wrestling is 100% real! and wwe cant even get it right, its supposed to go heel vs babyface, the crowd hate both of them, but thats just because everyone hates mayweather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Blue-dragon

Looks like that WWE has put a great main event at WM 24. The wwe title match and the World heavyweight are the two biggest match so far.The other match at WM are not really anticipated. For me the worst is Mayweather vs big show. WWE just paying Mayweather to be in WM so the people will watch the WM and get the brand awareness. I admit Mayweather is the best boxer in the world at moment but he could fight someone else beside the big show. Its all Vince mcmahon i guess. They could put Mayweather against John cena or something. Someoen that the crowd really likes. You have to admit not everybody likes mayweather.. But still i think it will be some show at Wrestlemania

• Advertisement

Looks like that WWE has put a great main event at WM 24. The wwe title match and the World heavyweight are the two biggest match so far.The other match at WM are not really anticipated. For me the worst is Mayweather vs big show. WWE just paying Mayweather to be in WM so the people will watch the WM and get the brand awareness. I admit Mayweather is the best boxer in the world at moment but he could fight someone else beside the big show. Its all Vince mcmahon i guess. They could put Mayweather against John cena or something. Someoen that the crowd really likes. You have to admit not everybody likes mayweather.. But still i think it will be some show at Wrestlemania

the majority of people dont like mayweather, he is an arrogant pr*ck and while he is an amazing boxer, he knows it, theres a difference between confidence and arrogance and he goes way over that line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

the majority of people dont like mayweather, he is an arrogant pr*ck and while he is an amazing boxer, he knows it, theres a difference between confidence and arrogance and he goes way over that line!

He does, but only before fights. After them he's always humble and respectful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

I second this motion! Excellent way to end his career. Bravo Lance..Bravo!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

That has actually being doing the rounds around the internet for awhile now and I entirely agree with Lance's reasoning, it would seem like an anti-climax to not only a great storyline (imo the best seen in years) but a great career. It would be the perfect ending to Flairs career.

His picks in genral, besides obviously for the mitb, seem on the ball. I would love Kennedy to fulfil the scenario that not only he planned out after WM23 but also just afew weeks ago to happen but I doubt it. MITB imo is MVP's match.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    it would seem like an anti-climax to not only a great storyline (imo the best seen in years) but a great career. It would be the perfect ending to Flairs career.

The storyline could have been 100 times better. WWE didn't pull the trigger though.

In saying that, I think Flair will be the guy everyone is talking about by the end of this 'Mania.

• Advertisement
Advertisement