Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleMania 24 Card

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    MITB imo is MVP's match.

i really hope you are wrong, i cant stand MVP, and not just because he is a heel coz i know thats the point, hiding from taker in the UC, really not good on the mic imo, if he wins and gets a title shot itll be rediculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fozzy wrote: »
    He does, but only before fights. After them he's always humble and respectful

Hatton fight was a great example of that. Played the cartoonish heel but after the match was very gracious in victory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Was talkin about mania the other day and was saying if there was one thing i could change it would be to take jericho and mvp out of the mitb and have that as the inter-promotional match. I.C. Champ vs US Champ, the mic work between the two could go thro the roof and they'd have great heat built up for the match imo.

and also instead of blowing all the money on mayweather they should have used it to get Christian back and have him feud with Edge instead.

just my mickey mouse thoughts........:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

TOPDAWG wrote: »
    Was talkin about mania the other day and was saying if there was one thing i could change it would be to take jericho and mvp out of the mitb and have that as the inter-promotional match. I.C. Champ vs US Champ, the mic work between the two could go thro the roof and they'd have great heat built up for the match imo.

and also instead of blowing all the money on mayweather they should have used it to get Christian back and have him feud with Edge instead.

just my mickey mouse thoughts........:p

Well there's no way they could have planned Hardy'e drug failure and even then, if they did have a US vs. IC match they'd have nothing for Batista.

Also, there'd be blood on the streets if Christian came back and they didn't re-unite them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

i really hope you are wrong, i cant stand MVP, and not just because he is a heel coz i know thats the point, hiding from taker in the UC, really not good on the mic imo, if he wins and gets a title shot itll be rediculous!

MVP in one of the few real rising stars the WWE has. His mic work is one of the best. His promos with Matt Hardy and Ric Flair where brilliant and the VIP Lounge with Jericho was unbelievably free flowing. I haven't seen two superstars at such ease with each other on the mic since The Rock and Stone Cold. His in ring performance is always improving and his match with Benoit at WM23 was only second to Batista/ Taker. He more than carries his own in the wrestling ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Just spotted there while nosing round the net that they squared up on smackdown!:o:o havent see it yet. my tv guide said smackdown was on, flickd over and STOOOOOPID live golf is on. ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Just spotted there while nosing round the net that they squared up on smackdown!:o:o havent see it yet. my tv guide said smackdown was on, flickd over and STOOOOOPID live golf is on. ugh.

Oooops, my bad man, didn't mean to spoil it on ya. But it was really good and MVP is really doing himself proud. Now lets all hope he doesn't pull a 'Kennedy' and mess it all up when he's teetering on the main event!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Updated Final Card For WrestleMania XXIV
    03/25/2008

Triple-Threat WWE Championship Match
    - Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Triple H

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    - Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker

ECW Championship Match
    - Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. Raw/SmackDown/ECW Battle Royal Winner

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
    - Ken Kennedy vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. MVP vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison

Career Threatening Match
    - Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels

Raw vs. SmackDown Match
    - Umaga vs. Batista

BunnyMania Lumberjack Match
    - Ashley & Maria vs. Beth Phoenix & Melina

Belfast Brawl
    - Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield

Raw/SmackDown/ECW 24-Man Battle Royal
    - Winner gets a ECW Championship shot the night against Chavo Guerrero. Confirmed thus far: Mark Henry, The Great Khali, Big Daddy V, Kane, Hardcore Holly, Jamie Noble, and Chuck Palumbo. The final participants are expected to be announced tomorrow night on ECW.

Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

So what will the surprise heel/face turn be at this years WM????? Will there be one????

I'm thinking maybe Y2J and/or HHH for a heel turn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

It's a very weak card. Interested in the Flair match, but I don't think it will be good, the crowd will be super hot though.

MITB, eh, the participants are really talented but I'd rather see them in 3 seperate matches than on huge spotfest of a match.

Kinda wondering what the Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather match will be like.

That's it really. Rest of the card is kinda like Deja Vu.

• Advertisement
Advertisement