Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osteopaths

Options
  • 20-02-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a good osteopath in the Dunshaughlin/meath/dublin area please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tarak5

My experience with Osteopaths
    I had the same problem with my lower back for some time. It happened after a fall. A MRI scan showed nothing.

I have been to see 3 osteopath in total(did about 7 sessions with each) and paid 60-100euro. I have been told it is a common complaint.

I have not experience any comfort/cure for my problem. My problem is the same as it ever was before I went to see them.

I think it is good for everyone considering visiting osteopaths to hear my story. I feel robbed and stupid. I went in hope of a cure.

P.S if you have had a similiar problem to me and you do get cured by an osteopath - please let me know.

Desperate people do desperate things.

I WOULD GO IF I KNEW THE NEXT OSTEOPATH LOOKS AFTER
    brian o driscoll, paul o connell, any of the Irish rugby players

i have wasted enough money

tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 endamary

why dont you try another form of treatment? it sounds as if osteopathy is not fro you. not every treatment suits everyone. what do you think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 endamary

there is one there on just outside the town on the old navan road

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

yep, the one down past the garage there on the left.

i forget the name of the place, but he's a very nice bloke and very good.

i went to him about half a dozen times when i was really bad with a recurring back problem i've had since my teens and he did a great job.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I use Paula Marren outside of Kentstown, find her very good and only need one or two sessions max to get sorted out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hopefully the OP has found help for his problem by now :pac:

Advertisement