Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for meal before gig

• 20-02-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi

Going into town for a gid next week. anyone recommend anywhere for a nice quick meal before hand. just 2 people and somewhere fairly central

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Is it during the week? If so, I'd recommend Luigi Malones. They have a speical from 5 - 7 (I think) during the week where you can get two beers or a bottle of wine if you have two mains. Well they did last time I was there! The food is nice enough to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 skinnybop

Thanks. yes its a thursday night

Cool, I'd recommend it anyway. They do nice food (fatijas, chicken wings and garlic chicken all get a mention) and they do an amazing dessert which is shortbread biscuits with ice cream between. Yum!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Cafe Bar Deli is always very reliable and good value.

I'm really not a fan of Luigi Malones, personally I wouldn't recommend it.

Cafe Bar Deli is nice too. Yummu garlic pizza bread ftw!

I have heard of people not liking Luigi Malone's but I've never had a bad meal there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

watna wrote: »
    I have heard of people not liking Luigi Malone's but I've never had a bad meal there.

+1 I love the place! prices are very reasonable too and they do still do the free wine with 2 meals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Maloti on st william st. Indian cuisine. two course for 16.95 and good food. Beware the large bottles of cobra are 7.95 though.

Advertisement