Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL = BGRH Lite?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Silverfish wrote: »
    Already been discussed.

There is room for both. Some people will come here for one thing, some will come for another.

Neither should feel their topic is too serious or not serious enough.

+1

and may say, as a noobie, I love LL as it's ALL very interesting - serious or not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Light hearted stuff only we come here to play.
    i enjoy the serious and lighthearted threads. some i have no interest in, and others i love to follow. as far as im concerned, a lounge for ladies concerns a lot of people. a lot of differnet opinions, and points of view. im all for a healthy debate, but some things just get too aggressive, and need to be glossed over as far as im concerned, but by no means should it be either or. i enjoy threads about my ideal pets, and fun random stuff, but i find contraceptive and other therads really fascinating, though i may not have enough knowledge/confidence to post in them, i do read them a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

Light hearted stuff only we come here to play.
    I'd be of the mindset that the ladies lounge should cater to all women.
    "Ladies" is a loose term, none of us could comply with it all the time ;)
    I only get involved in serious issues if i feel i have something worthwhile to say or contribute, I wouldn't jump in just to stir things up.
    I think maybe there was an oversensitivity on both sides at the start, but it is finding its feet.
    By nature, as women, we are diverse and changing all the time. And as I learn more, my opinions change too. I won't ever tie myself to any one label, whether "feminist" or "girlie girl".
    I think all of us are more than the sum of our parts. And the topics both serious and light hearted reflect that.

Advertisement