Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dustin

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

I think Dustin's song is fantastic.. Exactly what we need to send to eurovision... Hey if a bunch of monsters can win why can't Dustin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the fact is, its not a singing competition anymore, the best songs probably wont win, its very political now, so y dont we just have fun with it! dustin ftw!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

petals wrote: »
    I think Dustin's song is fantastic.. Exactly what we need to send to eurovision... Hey if a bunch of monsters can win why can't Dustin!!!
    If anything the song is bloody awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

[I think Dustin's song is fantastic.. Exactly what we need to send to eurovision... Hey if a bunch of monsters can win why can't Dustin!!!

quote=Willstev;55282165]If anything the song is bloody awful.[/quote]

The fact he's doing (probably) might be fantastic but yeah, the song is absolute pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Defo its funny he is doing it, but in some ways you can see where Dana amongst others are coming from. It is blatant mockery, but sure fcuk it , it will be funny all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

Ah yeah it'll be great craic. Dana's an idiot. People like that know absolutely nothing about music! Can say who or hasn't a good voice, that's about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

The music in Dustin's song sounds just like everything else in eurovision last year. I think they got that pretty much spot on.

Advertisement