Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription

Options
  • 20-02-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

how do i end a subscription
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

kaizersoze wrote: »

one problemo i cant remember any of the details of the account as it was a once off use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Well, there's a lesson to be learned...

Paypal have a facility to recover account details for people who forgot which email address or password they used on the front page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Where did you toddle off to Heyes?

You do know you're not supposed to leave boards, right?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Another question. How do you subscribe to boards? Probably a retarded question but i can't find the link.

Tack

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

togster wrote: »
    Another question. How do you subscribe to boards? Probably a retarded question but i can't find the link.

Tack

Link in my sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

^ Boards shill!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Boards.ie is like The Firm.

You can unsubscribe, just watch out 'boating accidents' after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Another wee question:
    How long does one wait after paying for the subscription to become a subscriber? Is it automatic or is there some follow up process after I have paid?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Asbad wrote: »
    Another wee question:
    How long does one wait after paying for the subscription to become a subscriber? Is it automatic or is there some follow up process after I have paid?

It should be more or less instantaneous.

• Advertisement

It should be more or less instantaneous.

M'kay, Who can I pm about this?
    I paid for 3 month subscrip last night and Im still an underling :o
    (I have the receipt etc.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Go to UserCP->Group Memberships and select the Subscribers usergroup. You are in from this side. UserCP->Edit Profile to change your tagline if you want.

Ruu wrote: »
    Go to UserCP->Group Memberships and select the Subscribers usergroup. You are in from this side. UserCP->Edit Profile to change your tagline if you want.

Ah excellent!
    Thanks very much Ruu

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Everyone should have a Ruu...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

One time offer for boards.ie, only $9.99*, you can have your very own Ruu!:eek: I've put you down for 10, DeV.

*less shipping and handling, terms and conditions apply, Ruu is not an equal opportunity employer, please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I always thought Ruubot was omnipotent, therefore everyone already has one, even if you don't want one.

He's watching everything....

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wow I just realised my name is Italicised now.. AWESOME :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Overheal wrote: »
    Wow I just realised my name is Italicised now.. AWESOME :D

You should be able to hold 4000 pms now as well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah noticed that one ^_^

Advertisement