Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed

• 20-02-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi guys i posted yesterday in the wrong area i am looking for a Samsung
    Samsung LE37R87BDX HD Ready LCD TV with Built in FreeviewCtv Lcd 37"16:9 Inc T/Top St Hd Ready# 37"... i have checked on kmoplet pixelmaina etc but the tv seems 200-300 euro cheaper through a uk site the prob being delivery in 100 euro or more just wondering if anyone know some good sites that deliver to the republic any help much appreciated :o)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 daisy25

How much is the best you've found?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 celtic8890

hi daisy the tv on uk sites without delivery is about £500 sterling which is about 650 euro but im looking for a simular price with cheaper delivery because that will add an extra 100 or more onto it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭branners69

did you check www.ebuyer.com??

I bought the 32" version of that TV from them and they only charged me €45 delivery! The delivery also included 3 hdmi cables, 6 printing cartridges, an external harddrive and a dvd player!!

Advertisement