Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Soccer Team in D7

• 20-02-2008 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

I'm looking to join an 11 a side ladies team for some summer soccer.I have a fairly decent standard and I used to play in Inter 3 South but need a new team as I have moved house since last summer. Any feed back would be much apprecated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

redstar6 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to join an 11 a side ladies team for some summer soccer.I have a fairly decent standard and I used to play in Inter 3 South but need a new team as I have moved house since last summer. Any feed back would be much apprecated.

Have a look at Stella Maris on the Richmond Road (between Drumcondra and Ballybough), they are always looking for new players. Alternatively you could ask on this forum:

http://foot.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 redstar6

Ta! You wouldn't have a contact number by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

there seems to be more and more women venturing into the soccer forums these days, great to see by the way......

des, how about a ladies boardeaux team??!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

Ta! You wouldn't have a contact number by any chance?

Not at the moment, the other half's phone got robbed over the weekend so she doesn't have the manager's number. They are training at 7 tonight at the above location afaik. If I get anymore details about contacts or change of location I will Pm you if you're interested.

Cheers mate! What nights do they train?Just thursdays? I can't make it later but will defo be up for it next week

• Advertisement

there seems to be more and more women venturing into the soccer forums these days, great to see by the way......

des, how about a ladies boardeaux team??!!!

LAdies soccer is very much up and coming these days!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

LAdies soccer is very much up and coming these days!!!

I must agree. I was in the park last Saturday and there was a ladies 5 a side going on. Very impressive standard. I took a video on my phone of it

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2885

I must agree. I was in the park last Saturday and there was a ladies 5 a side going on. Very impressive standard. I took a video on my phone of it

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=2885

Ha Ha nice.....the weather in this country is WAAAAAAAAAAY too cold to be running around with sweet f.a on.. Why don't we see more muscle bound tanned hunks playing barechested huh????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Ha Ha nice.....the weather in this country is WAAAAAAAAAAY too cold to be running around with sweet f.a on.. Why don't we see more muscle bound tanned hunks playing barechested huh????

You've obviously never been to a Boardeaux game so.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

If we start playing barechested I'm quitting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

that's the "new jerseys" des is unveiling for next season!!

Advertisement