Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel to Poland.

Options
  • 20-02-2008 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hello!

I need send parcel from Limerick to Cracow in Poland. Can You give me some advice, which courier firm to choose? Any cheap one...

Best regards.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you go to www.anpost.ie, you can calculate how much it will cost, assuming you know the weight of the package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Fisiu

Weight of parcel - approx. 10kg, On anpost.ie price is € 68. Do You know something cheaper then anpost?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Fisiu wrote: »
    Weight of parcel - approx. 10kg, On anpost.ie price is € 68. Do You know something cheaper then anpost?

Hi

you can have a look at e-parcel.ie but you have to be an ebay register user with I think over 90 of feedback.

If you cannot register let me know as I have a friend with the card and can check if you could use it. Live in Old Bawn area.

Regards

Advertisement