Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can't get through to ballina!

Options
  • 20-02-2008 4:52pm

Been trying to contact anyone is the testing department via 3 different numbers for the last hour.
    On the lo-call number you have to let it ring out for 3 minutes to get through to the automated answering and queueing service!
    Apparently 600 a week isn't incentive enough for these <SNIP> to do their job. No wonder this country is in the state it is in!

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to contact these people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Just have to keep at it I am afraid. It sucks alright, been there before I feel your anger.

I finally got through today after listening to 25 minutes of soundtracks from RSA ads. My head was mitred!
    The lady on the other nd was uber efficient and had my problem fixed in less than a minute.
    So I withdrawn the implication that they are lazy, it seems to be more likly that they are understaffed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

when i rang them last week i was up to my eyes in work. after 45 mins on hold i eventually got through. after about half a minute talking to the person i ran out of credit!!. that call cost me over 15 euro in credit and i broke the screen on my phone with anger.

its a disgraceful service making people hold for that length of time

I feel for ya Paul.

They didn't actually do what I asked the last time. So I was back again today and they just had all the numbers shut down. No way to get through to the queueing system, just a busy signal.

Advertisement