Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliderobes

Options
  • 20-02-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

I know this is like asking how long is a piece of string, but does anyone know the rough ballpark price of slide robes. I want something like the one on the main page that appears after "Hoarder?". Its an angled wall, and slightly longer than the one in the ad. Roughly like, more than 500, less than 1000. etc. Thx a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Cocobells

Lol, sliderobes for a full wall are 3-4 grand, depends how many doors, usually 3-4 covers a standard wall, and thats the price. try to find an alternative company other then the above said

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Folks,

I agree with the last poster, I have them in two rooms and they both cost around 5k. Even going for the most basic sliderobe with basic fittings I doubt if it would come in much under 3k if at all !

Your best bet is to look at the range of "Stanley" sliding doors available in B&Q and Woodies. They have a good selection of doors and interior fittings. The doors do not have the heavy duty feel or air of same air of quality that the sliderobes do, you get what you pay for though !

Having said that though the stuff in the interior of the sliderobes in that standard melamine kitchen unit type stuff, not much difference in quality there. I guess its really the doors and the "design" service you are paying for... cough .... cough ....

If you are not DIY minded you will need to get a professional fitter to put in the sliding doors for you... then can be a tad trick I hear !

Good luck with it !

baud.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lastbuilders

We got built in wardrobes from rodeplan who do a similiar product to sliderobe and are very happy with them. They cost 1800 per wardrobe. They were about 1.8 m wide so had two doors. One with a mirror. I have no connection with this company apart from a satisfied customer. They also phoned the week after installation to make sure we were happy with the result and the installers who did the work. They also dod a bigger wardrobe for my mother in law and she is also very happy with them.

Lastbuilders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

:eek: . Thanks for the feedback guys, 3-5K ouch. I think I will either be looking at road plan, or getting a chippie to give me a quote.

Advertisement