Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web counter?

Options
  • 20-02-2008 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Every recommendation I've received on this board has worked out brilliantly. I'm hoping that this one will to. :)

Can anyone recommend a good webcounter for my new website/blog for a non web-design-savvy person? I'm after something that will just give me the statistcs, I don't think my numbers would be impressive enough to show off just yet!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Statcounter, Google Analytics, Awstats, Webalizer

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

Have a look at this site http://crazyegg.com.

It will not add a site counter to your site for visitors to view, but it will give you statistics that show the amount of visitors you have, and where they clicked/visited while on your website. Its pretty easy to set up ( register and select their free option), and all you have to do is add one line of javascript to the header of pages you want to analyze. It will help you learn how your visitors navigate around your website, and how you can they can improve and optimize its usability (and give you your stats too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rizwan

try google analytic.. and awastat which is in your hosting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Statcounter +1

Advertisement