Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Universal gearbox? anyone heard of them?

Options
  • 20-02-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi
    i have had countless problems with the gearbox in my saab 01 cabrio. it keeps getting stuck. it got towed to fachey ringwood garage before xmas and they could not find a problem with it! it happens periodicly. it went in again for a service last week and it cost 650 euro! they said that the gear problem could be a mesh in the gear box and it would cost over a grand to get it fixed there. he suggested i go to a place called univeral gearbox? it would be cheaper? i googled it but no luck? i am planning to sell it but at this stage it is happening so often that i have to get it done before i sell it. any suggestions please?? thanks!

Advertisement