Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

large ladies shoes?

• 20-02-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where and in what sizes they can be got?.
    thanks
    A

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Depends how large.
    I hear transvestites get them in sex shops.

Alot of high street places do 8's now.

But this place does up to size 11

http://www.cinderellashoes.ie/

Mens sizes may be different than womens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

do you mean ladies with large feet or large ladies as in wider feet..? i think evans does wider fitting shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

Evans and barrotts do size 9 and 10.(Evans might do 11 I'm not 100% sure)

Evans is good if you have wide feet and they also do a very wide rang of different types of shoes.

Barrotts have regular width and are more dressy(i think they do flats as well)

Other shops with a VERY limited range are schuh / office but they just have size 9.

Cideralla shoes are great but quite pricy.

Also no harm looking on ebay too.

Hope that helps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Thanks...as some are no doubt aware I'm a potential Transsexual....firmly identfiying as Transgender....and experimenting....and well have very broad feet....take size 11 in mens....but it's more due to width than length.... size 9 or 10 would do if it was length alone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Katie_Kiss

talk girls - google it, its a uk company, loads and loads and loads of shoes from 9-11 and they are trendy aswell. they will send u out a cataloge.

Advertisement