Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How many times?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lazernuts

failed test again for 5 time today:mad: ..for observation

judging previous comments, some people would say I shouldn't be on the road at all, which is a bit unfair.
    Although for the past 3 years i drive on average 35,000 miles a year with my job, and have been driving altogether for 7 years, and have never even had a close call, and consider myself a good driver. Im just finding it very hard to learn to drive like a beginner, just to pass this test!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

lazernuts wrote: »
    failed test again for 5 time today:mad: ..for observation

judging previous comments, some people would say I shouldn't be on the road at all, which is a bit unfair.
    Although for the past 3 years i drive on average 35,000 miles a year with my job, and have been driving altogether for 7 years, and have never even had a close call, and consider myself a good driver. Im just finding it very hard to learn to drive like a beginner, just to pass this test!

Hard luck Lazernuts!! Can only imagine how raged you feel today.
    Its no consolation but...better luck next time? (its what im hoping for myself!)

Advertisement