Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obedience/agility/playdates for dogs

Options
  • 20-02-2008 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were any obedience or agility classes in the Limerick area starting soon that anyone knows of? Preferably in the Castletroy area.. as I have no car at the moment. Or close to the Castletroy area. I am aware of some out the Ennis Rd but it's a good 1.5 hour walk from Castletroy..

Also if anyone has a doggy get together regularly, or wants to arrange play dates for their own dogs around this area, my german shepherd would like it! All breeds and sizes welcome of course :)

Thanks,

Michelle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

oh i have a car and a doggy! and i dont know anyother dog owners in the area... i could collect you and we could go to classes... let me know when they are and ill let you know if it suits..
    dani
    oops hang on, i meant to pm you... not sure if i know how.. .ill give it a go!!

Advertisement