Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Timing belt change for a peugot partner?

Options
  • 20-02-2008 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quicky, but does anyone know at how many thousand km the timing belt should be changed on my 2.0 Hdi partner van?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Here we go, without a particle filter its 120,000 km's or 6 years and if it has a particle filter it is 180,000 km's or 9 years.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sorry to hijack, but is that the same for a 04 1.9 partner?

Well if its a Hdi engine yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Thanks for that,180,000 seems a lot, but i suppose modern engines being the way they are....:)Heres me at 70,000 km thinking i could be due a change soon!

Thanks for that,180,000 seems a lot, but i suppose modern engines being the way they are....:)Heres me at 70,000 km thinking i could be due a change soon!
    Make sure it has a particle filter though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Probably a dumb question, but what difference does the particle filter make?Its a 05 van.

Advertisement