Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G spot 'can be detected'

Options
  • 20-02-2008 9:18pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7254523.stm
    The latest research, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, was carried out the Dr Emmanuele Jannini at the University of L'Aquila, and involved just 20 women.

Ultrasound was used to measure the size and shape of the tissue beyond the "front" wall of the vagina, often suggested as the location of the G spot.

In the nine women who reported being able to achieve vaginal orgasm, the tissues between the vagina and the urethra - which carries urine out of the body - were on average thicker than in the 11 women who could not reach orgasm this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Yeah but by how many Irish men??? :D

Maybe if we give them sat nav they might have a hope of finding it.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

when was the last time you got directions off an irish women? bloody nightmare;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Never seen the problem myself, its quite easy to locate once you know what to look for.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

If I'm reading that report correctly only 9 out of the 20 women actually had G-Spots, so since most women* don't actually have a G-spot is it really the mens' fault that we can't find what is not there?

*really needs a larger subject group to verify the statistic IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

If it was called a remote control they could find it quick enough!

but seriously, very few women reach orgasim through vaginal stimulation alone, most need to have clitoral stimulation to climax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Jules wrote: »
    but seriously, very few women reach orgasim through vaginal stimulation alone, most need to have clitoral stimulation to climax.

Oh dear, the other mythical place.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Does the G stand for "Guess if it exists?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

I was going to say: who cares, but then I realised I was in the ladies room.
    Nice :)

Advertisement