Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the moral to the story

Options
  • 20-02-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

a guy walking down the beach one day hungover and broke, sees an old brief case sticking out of the water, upon opening it out pops a genie, not your ordinary genie, nonscript character, pinstriped suit, pen in the top pocket, calculater in the hand, revenue id around his neck, now son he says you know the usual, 3 wishes are yours, feck off says the guy, a tax man cannot be trusted, well says the tax man your sick and broke, so what are you to loose, the guy thinks and says, what have i got to loose, i wish to be the owner of a plush hotel in an island paradise, woosh he was, ok kid says the tax man next wish, i wish to be very wealthy, wish granted, ok kiddo says the tax man third and final go, you better make it a good one, i wish to be of use to the most beautiful women and that they would always need me, woosh he is turned into a tampon, the moral to the story is never trust the tax man there must be a string attached

Advertisement