Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What materials do DBS ACCA courses provide?

• 20-02-2008 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, I am going to do F4 and F6 in DBS. But wonder what study materials do they provide with a gold package? Are study text, kit and pocket note included or I need to buy them separately?

Kaplan published two versions of study text, complete text and essential text. Which one should I get if the text is not included in the tuition fee.

Thank you very much. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 James_Browne

The 2 papers you are doing are Irish so you don't use the Kaplan material as it relates to the UK. DBS provides all the material you need for the course so you won't need to buy anything else. If you have any queries you should contact the Course Director at the college who can help you.

Good luck with your studies.

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eggie

I completed my Accounting & Finance degree in DBS, the lecturers are excellent. If you put the effort in and attend lectures you will be provided with everything you need and more to attain your qualification. The lecturers make a concerted effort to provide you with everything you can get in any text book which is relevant to the papers so that you do not have any additional expenses.

I'm doing CFA now, but if I were doing ACCA I would definitely be attending DBS.

Advertisement