Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Out Tonight?

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

It's 12:30pm in the day. You're just after awakening from your slumber. You go to grab some breakfast. You reach for the cornflakes. You reach for the Buckfast. Oh yes, cornflakes and buckfast, the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. "What shall we do today?" you say. Go to some lectures? Finish that project for that devil module? Stalk some Business chicks? Nah, feck that for a game of cowboys, its RAG WEEK! Time to reach for the 8 for €9 Bavaria and drink the ring out of it.

Now basically, this is just a long winded ****e talking way of asking, where you headed boy? (Or girl :p)

Personally, despite accusations of being a poser and posh bastards hideout, my favourite nights out thus far in Limerick have started in Clohessys and onto SinBin. Now I have had the craic in Trooms and its a close second. Mollys just gets far far too busy for me and as for Icon....

Where Do You Disco Dance In Your Disco Pants? 7 votes

S'Lodge
    0% 0 votes
    Trooms
    57% 4 votes
    Icon (Or is that "Ikon"?)
    0% 0 votes
    SinBin
    28% 2 votes
    Mollys
    14% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm not going out at all :( Seriously, despite all the fun I had on Co-Op/Erasmus it's left me with very few 'contacts' (read: friends) in UL. Someone organise a UL Beers. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ah yeah lads, we have to have a Rag week BULBs. I might just turn up to this one too :p

But Rag Week is aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss away. You expect me to keep my own company until next month?

Its only 2 weeks from next Monday! w00t!

2 weeks! I'm already going stir crazy as it is. I need a social life. And nobody wants to see the bands I want to see during Rag Week as it is! I'll pay someone to come to Messiah J with me.

Yes, I'm on a 'I feel like a loser with no social life' roll tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

cson wrote: »
    I might just turn up to this one too :p

I have this opinion loitering on my conscience too! :D

FYP shall be bound tomorrow morning: currently dotting the Is and crossing the Ts.........and rewriting the whole bloody introduction, grrr :mad:

But tonight (and every night until I fall down with tiredness) shall begin the days upon days of celebrations. Week 5 is so the new week 1, layz'n'gennemen! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I have this opinion loitering on my conscience too! :D

FYP shall be bound tomorrow morning: currently dotting the Is and crossing the Ts.........and rewriting the whole bloody introduction, grrr :mad:

But tonight (and every night until I fall down with tiredness) shall begin the days upon days of celebrations. Week 5 is so the new week 1, layz'n'gennemen! :D
    Huzzah¬!!

I might just call down to see bluedolphin let her hair down for once [at last] ;)

kaimera wrote: »
    Huzzah¬!!

I might just call down to see bluedolphin let her hair down for once [at last] ;)

What's that meant to mean?!? Are you calling me uptight?!??! I'M NOT UPTIGHT!! I JUST FINISHED MY FYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

You're tight?

From a farming background eh?

Or is it the other type of tight? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Where's the option for 'underneath a rock, writing java code'?

Damn FYP, this should be my last rag week and I'll be damned if I let it pass quietly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

What's that meant to mean?!?
    It meant "Dear diary....jackpot" smiliepacmanfd8.gif

cson wrote: »
    You're tight?

From a farming background eh?

Or is it the other type of tight? :eek:
    :eek:

Damn FYP, this should be my last rag week and I'll be damned if I let it pass quietly

FYP = Done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done, done! :D
    kaimera wrote: »
    It meant "Dear diary....jackpot" smiliepacmanfd8.gif

Mmmmhhmmmmmmm ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

doing your FYP in Java arent you the stupid one

for me rag week is an official FYP break as have Weeks 1-4

tomorrow i will restart my efforts in work

Advertisement