Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

IS200 Lexus service question

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

I am going to book my IS200 in for a service before my NCT. It needs a timing belt changed. The question I have is there anything I should be looking out for , or should have done, while it is been serviced. For example should I have the water pump changed, as I remember when I had my octavia's timing belt changed it was suggested that the water pump should be replaced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what's the mileage and year? has it followed the Lexus service schedule?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

It has 59000 miles at the moment. I have only had it for the last 10000 miles, but the guy that had it before me serviced it himself, every 5000 miles, was a real nut about the car. But it has no log of services.

Advertisement