Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possibility for war in Italy

• 20-02-2008 11:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Both Arsenal and Liverpool fans will be in Milan at the same time. I have a really bad feeling about this, hopefully they all make it home safe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

They won't be. They will be a week apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Milan is a relatively safe City. As I recall, the Liverpool tie is an extra week later?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Oh ok, someone delete this so. Strange to have ties a week apart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Melion wrote: »
    Oh ok, someone delete this so. Strange to have ties a week apart
    rofl.

Inter and Meelan share a pitch, it's called the San Siro.

What were you expecting? Some kind of Tag Team, England vs Italy, four team uber-game?

I can see it now, Wenger and Rafa, Adebayor and Torres, Fabregas and Gerard.

DesF wrote: »
    rofl.

Inter and Meelan share a pitch, it's called the San Siro.

What were you expecting? Some kind of Tag Team, England vs Italy, four team uber-game?

Well since we played last night and Arsenal played tonight normally the matches are played on the opposite day i.e we play on Wednesday and Arsenal on the Tuesday.

Now jog on and stop trying to start an argument

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Arsenal have been in Italy many times and as far as i know they has been no trouble.

I was just thinking of 2 english teams in Italy at the same time, maybe some of the italian fans might have tried starting something. Its a nothing argument now though, i didnt realise they were on a week apart

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

rofl.

Some kind of Tag Team, England vs Italy, four team uber-game?

That would be a class team.....

Arsepool
    Livernal

Which should we call it!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

jonny24ie wrote: »
    That would be a class team.....

Arsepool
    Livernal

Which should we call it!! :p

A band of clowns :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Arsepool sounds a bit like...a Promotion Night in a certain bar on George's Street in Dublin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Class. Throw in a bit of multi-ball in the last 15mins for added entertainment :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Way back when the draw was been made the Uefa offical said that Inter will be playing there game on the 11th.

Anyways on the 5th of March Liverpool are playing West Ham finally getting to play there game in hand since last August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

OP, "War" "Make it home safe"???

Do you work for a tabloid?

LOL at Arsepool! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement