Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[IBB] Interesting quality issue

Options
  • 21-02-2008 12:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭

Ive been havin problems with irishbb adsl for ages , always 300 spiking ping from 3-12. So i ordered gaelic telecom. Problem is irishbroadband cut off last night for an hour and when it came back i aint been having any problems since. 25 - 40 ping all day long for the first time since i have been with them. Have they finally fixed the problem ? or what else could it be. Is it to late to cancel gaelic telecom and keep this ?

im confused. with gaelic telecom which i orderd last friday i got the phone package with it , was on perlico. takes 10 days to set up phone and another 10 for bb. what could have caused the internet to suddenly start working as it should ? im very confused , someone shed light :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

try lanning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭spixel

what u doin here menegroth :) anyone else know what could have caused this sudden increase in quality from irishbb , but only when ive ordered a new net;x

Advertisement