Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you have it?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

nikkyvale wrote: »
    2 years...3 times a week! only cos i'm pregnant though! before i got pregnant it was over 7 times a week!

that will do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 poukai

This thread got me laughing...

I've been with my lovely hubby for the last 10 years, and unless anything prevents us (like being completely knackered from moving house or not seeing each other all day) it's usually once a day, maybe more at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

lol well, been together for 10 months... in love forever... we only started to a couple o months ago, around new years. but whenever we get time alone it could be up to it like 5 or 6 times a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Living together 8yrs, married nearly 4 of those = 2 X toddlers - on average about 4 or 5 times a week...more if the kids are staying with their grandparents! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

Wooh, its kinda freaky this! Its like parents on here talking about how much sex they had! im just hoping my parents arent like any of you!! xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

When i was with my ex of 7 yrs, at first it was mainly betwen meals... near the end.. never.. mind you i blame myself, i was on a type of anti depressant that killed my sex drive, ive changed since then but now im not with her :/

My last girlfriend.. we wernt really going out that long but i suppose 2 - 3 times every time we met up.

Now... Boooo hissss. you all and yer bleeding .. "heh look at me im having sex and snypers not, thread"! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

snyper wrote: »
    you all and yer bleeding ..
    Out of context quotes ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 21738

I have been with my guy for 8 months.we only meet up at the weekends so it ranges from 3-6 time in the weekend all depending on mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

missingyou wrote: »
    Wooh, its kinda freaky this! Its like parents on here talking about how much sex they had! im just hoping my parents arent like any of you!! xD

Hehe. They probably are. I'm almost 48 and the wife is almost 50 and we still manage it on average about once a week. Last weekend it was 4 times in 3 days. (I think I'm getting chest pains now :D).

When we met first, 18 years ago, we humped till we were sore!

The first marriage fizzled out to the extent that we had sex about 4 or 5 times in the last 3 years. Just becuase one partner disinterests you doesn't mean it's always going to be the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

I get it at least once a day. I have a very high sex drive and always want it more than I should. My hubby is happy to oblige, the thing is trying to get the time!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dejavue

Married 7 years, once a month if I'm lucky:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Damn you attached ppl! lol

Used to be at least twice when ever I seen him depending on how tired we would be
    I usually see him twice three times a week
    Like every relationship theer have been times of feast or famine as in one week it would be once that week and the next something like six times over the weekend

I like to do it as soon as I get in the door to his which doesn't happen all the time either , and I have been extra tired the last few months which would result in me sometimes having something to eat , watching a movie and falling asleep before I'd have the chance to get anything. :(
    Luckily we are compatible in bed and understand each other and I try not to be too demanding either hehe as I always want more

we spend more time together now and I only stay in mine maybe 2 -3 times a week so its about 5-7 times a week now, more at the weekend :D
    Oh god I'm a happy girl:)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

I'm on sabbatical :p

Advertisement