Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion Of Privacy

Options
  • 21-02-2008 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I put this here because I think everyone should see this.

Did you know that this was happening?

Drivers License And Privacy Act - Check your driver's license information on-line.

Now you can see anyone’s driver's license on the Internet, including your own!

It asks for U.S. Info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian, English, Australian, Spanish, Irish and all other countries licenses as well.

I just searched for mine....putting in Ireland as the city and there it was, picture and all.

This is really scary. I removed mine. I suggest you all do the same.

Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name and city (in city put Ireland), leave 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

So scary you had to tell us about it in humour.....wooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I want my 15 seconds back.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Very Good Rocky :):)

But I think they got my weight wrong, is there a contact us button anywhere on the site? (the rest of the details are fine)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Nice one Rocky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

god, i forgot how hungover i was in that pic!
    Still looking good though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I feel violated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nessie67

Good god, that's my husband to a tee ha ha...

Advertisement