Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rambo weekend of gaming in Squareii

• 21-02-2008 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Squareii have gone all Rambo to celebrate the release of the movie.special rates for the weekend. should be good... especially with fight night on friday. normally CoD4 but depends on the crowd. there should also be a side competition of Boxing on the Ps3. 20eu purse to be won. I've been training for a rematch after my beating a fortnight ago :/ haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Ha! and Wayne Will beat you again joker ! =) , shoud be some craic anyway , I think I'll enter this time .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Sounds awesome - will be there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Damn .. Wish I could go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Joker_Galway

ya wayne bet me good last time haha

should be good this weekend. lookin forward to some power struggle on crysis maybe if anybody is up for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'll try and pop in over the weekend while I'm down.

• Advertisement

Good game in Squareii last night...

The boxing went well (not for me :D ) and the last fight saw about 4 knockdowns before a final KO.

The CoD game was class. 11 vs 10 players on a team deathmatch overgrown map. We played unranked for ultimate fairness and there also was no in game rank perks such as airstrikes or choppers. I think it made it a better game for everyone.

after 30mins the OpFor team finally won by only a small margin of 170pts. The last 60secs it could have been anybodies game, with the Marines closing to a 50pt gap but then the heads wewnt down in the last 30secs and they pulled away to a convincing victory ;)

good fun ;)

CompSoc are down on Tuesday night I think for a big game that they are advertising for on campus. should be fun. Will try make it myself but have rugby until 9pm. not sure if its startin until 10 or not. so it'll be all good.

Also, keep an eye out ound www.squareyes.com for a CoD comp running on the 6th March

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Anything special happening tonight? Was at Rambo last night - so good ¬_¬

there will be games on all weekend as far as I know. make sure you ask Ronan for a game of boxing. he might start an impromptu comp on the spot... he's been looking for people to fight ;)

but i'd say there'll be peeps in this evening. might swing by myself for a glander :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I went in over the weekend and was very impressed with the setup. Just wanted to say that :)

Advertisement