Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiosurf

Options
  • 21-02-2008 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

I've been playing this for the last three hours, it's strangely addictive loading up different songs and seeing what challenges they produce.

I'd recommend anyone to try the demo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got the demo - good fun alright and it's an interesting way to listen to tracks...Even tried a few that I had never listened to before but were on comp.

And it's cheap so that's an incentive to buy if nothing else :)

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

My thread was loads better...

Well worth buying anyway, I had so much fun just experimenting with different types of music.
    Ninja Mono would have to be my fave mode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Ninja Mono is class. I suggest God is An Astronaut - Radau. 2 blocks away from the stealth on ninja mono/ironmode. Ill get it. Gonna try go with the flow now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Mono for the win. I can't keep my eye on the grid enough to get the right colour clusters together :E

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Oh My God !

What ar left of my brains ahave melted and poured out of my ears and are on a pool of gooey grey mess on the floor.

This game is the first game that I have *ever* seen my wife play. Not only that but I can't get her away from the PC !

I have to get back for more......I've put it on the laptop now....I think our marriage is over.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I played it this weekend, think it's rather good fun. Tried all sorts of mental metal stuff loaded in (from Cannibal Corpse to The Bezerker) and found DragonForce (just like Guitar Hero) to be the most perverted music to use :)

Will be spending a lot more time on this game I think!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I currently rule @ HotHouse Flowers - It'll be Easier in the Morning :D

I ilke the way that it sends you an e-mail should someone beat your score !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

found DragonForce (just like Guitar Hero) to be the most perverted music to use

Yup. Insane.

Loving a quick game before hitting the sac at night but last few nights it's turned into 2 odd hours of playing :/ Extremely addictive.

Didn't know it emailed you; cool!

Advertisement