Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut Butter Honey Time

• 21-02-2008 3:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,700 ✭✭✭✭

This ones simple:

Hovis Wholemeal Bread
    Boyne Valley Honey
    Smooth Peanut Butter'

Its awesome :) after I had a few toasted slices of it I poured the rest of the honey into the PB jar and I will never return..

Comments

Where can you get proper american style peanut butter here.
    You know the runny kind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Where can you get proper american style peanut butter here.
    You know the runny kind.

Not certain how runny you mean. You can get natural peanut butter in holland & barret, around 5.50 for a kilo. It only has peanuts in it, it does separate a little, leaving it oily on top.

I suppose it is just excess oil, so you could probably add your own oils to get it runny. Maybe try on a small amount and see how you get on. You could mix in "healthy oils", which will not be heated. Might make eating "good" oils more palatable.

Thanks Ruba.
    I'm going to try track some down and see if it the case that just add more oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

i put both that honey and peanut butter (crunchy) into my curries... beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Overheal wrote: »
    Hovis Wholemeal Bread
    Boyne Valley Honey
    Smooth Peanut Butter

You've been reading my mind! This is arguably the tastiest thing ever! Oh man... ...I may just have one tomorrow now that you've mentioned this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement