Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men working in ladies underwear shops

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Nah, doesn't bother me, if he has no problem with it, i've no problem with it!!

It's just a job afterall and everyone has to make a living! like i doubt he's going to go home and imagine me wearing the sexy little thong i bought... but if he dos...great ego boost!! hehehe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭thedizzler

"seam" Its inseam love.
    Here, I never said I was good at that job. love.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

LadyJ wrote: »
    I might have cared about the knickers thing when I was a bit younger but now I'm all like "Oh yeah baby! These sexy little things are gonna be on me! You want it! I know you're dyin' for it! Now bag them, b!tch!"

LadyJ, just say that again whilst dangling some wrist-restraints and you paint a perfect picture :D

But to echo what some people have said, the 'obvious stare' novelty must wear off after a couple of days for guys working in lingerie stores.

Rogueish wrote: »
    I have to say it really doesn't bother me unless it was something really kinky.... and La Senza tends to be on the tamer end of that scale :p

In fairness (and from personal experience), buying anything that could be described as really kinky would most likely involve a trip to a fetish shop and I can fairly much guarantee that anyone working there has. Seen. It. All. and most likely will not bat an eyelid; male or female.

Advertisement