Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Carlow.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Myxomatosis

Oh ya, be extra nice to the 30 year old gym using Aussie chick and be all informative like.

I see through you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

joyday wrote: »
    Hey
    I might relocate to carlow from dublin. what u think about cost of living? General life style?
    Any suggestion to rent in a safe place/town in carlow?
    Any other tips highly appreciated please.

thx
    joyday

I moved from Dublin and have to say I find the place great, for me it has the perfect balance between a big city like a Dublin and a smaller rural town. I just hope the recession doesn't have a negative effect and turn the place into a ghost town.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I moved from Dublin and have to say I find the place great, for me it has the perfect balance between a big city like a Dublin and a smaller rural town. I just hope the recession doesn't have a negative effect and turn the place into a ghost town.

Seems to be one of the few places with new things coming to the place, all in 'good news for carlow' thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dodygharib

I wish if you didn't move, Carlow is really bad town to live in many ways. People, jobs, many junks, thieves, terrible all together.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement