Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which leading male guy in movies is your O/H?

Options
  • 21-02-2008 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

ladies.
    whenever you watch a girly film do ye ever think if your guy is the leading male? i have thought about it loads and i would have to say that my guy is Mark Darcey. he saved me from the dreaded daniel cleaver that was in my life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

marwood (aka 'I') from withnail and i. he lived the crazy life, but eventually got his life together, and sacrificed a lot to do what he dreamed of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

mollybird wrote: »
    ladies.
    whenever you watch a girly film do ye ever think if your guy is the leading male? i have thought about it loads and i would have to say that my guy is Mark Darcey. he saved me from the dreaded daniel cleaver that was in my life.

are we having a Bridget Jones morning?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

My guy is Ben from Knocked Up. I didn't like him much but he got me pregant :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

the dee wrote: »

ROFL!!

post of the day!! :D

the dee wrote: »

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Single at the mo but my ex was like vince vaughans charater in "the break up". Ironic title!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Anybody played by James Spader in the 80s. Floppy hair abounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I think my bf looks like Kevin G in Mean Girls (he's the Indian looking mathlete) and he does like maths but he's shyer than him really! (i.e. doesn't get up and rap in front of people!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Josh Lucas as Jake Perry in Sweet Home Alabama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

sorry girls gotta brag - people in airports/clubs/pubs and holidays abroad think OH looks like Bruce Willis - gush
    Feel me Brucie - oh yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

A few people have commented to me that my OH looks like Robbie Williams....:eek:

I dont even like Robbie Williams:(:(

My Oh is far better looking than him:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

mine would be......oh wait forgot dont have one :P

Advertisement