Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers 2008 Take 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    yes i'm still me :D though i dont refer to myself as jizzlord and dont like being called that ;)

Oh man, are you sure you don't want to return to "the company"? I feel in not being able to ring up and ask for Jizzlord that I missed out sadly ;)

Also, tough. I'm fozzle to more people than the other name, so now Jizzlord you shall be!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    15 pints if you get photographic evidence of Crazy French Chick hassling RHG in college/work :p

That's just a phone call away... not worth it though... Not for all the Chea in Tina!

That's just a phone call away... not worth it though... Not for all the Chea in Tina!

So you still have her number then. You do raliese that you are literally playing with fire, remember she's crazy on a David Lynch level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

So you still have her number then. You do raliese that you are literally playing with fire, remember she's crazy on a David Lynch level.

It'll seem like a good idea at 2am after a few pints. That's where it all begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

It'll seem like a good idea at 2am after a few pints. That's where it all begins.
    So, another Boards Beers tonight so we can gather and watch RHG drunk dial La Femme Psycho? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I had a dance with her on Wednesday, I'm still alive and no blood was spilt

MattKid wrote: »
    Ahhh .. you're a dark horse :) That explains your defence of her.

You sly devil you. That explains your defence of her last weekend, you've been looking to tap that are'nt you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

I'm a girl!Invite me to the next one! King's Head I say! King's Head!Where'd ye go for the last one??

I'm a girl!Invite me to the next one! King's Head I say! King's Head!Where'd ye go for the last one??

Just come along next time, though be warned we generally try to stay South of shop street os that rules out the King's Head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Why do you "try to stay South of Shop Street"??! Where do you go so? Where was the last meeting??

Why do you "try to stay South of Shop Street"??! Where do you go so? Where was the last meeting??
    I'm curious to know too (not that it really matters much when you're not drinking)?

Last one was Bierhaus on Henry Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Usually we go to Bier Haus/Blue Note/Roisin's.

You sly devil you. That explains your defence of her last weekend, you've been looking to tap that are'nt you.

It was a chance meeting, I was in the company of 22yr old identical twin girls at the time:D
    I will say that she does pique my curiousity though ;)

It was a chance meeting, I was in the company of 22yr old identical twin girls at the time:D
    I will say that she does pique my curiousity though ;)

Pics a or it didn't happen.

Anyone have any plans for watching the rugby somewhere in town tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pics a or it didn't happen.
    angelidestwins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Let's have a "north of shop st" beers... It'll be better! BETTER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

The Queen wrote: »
    Let's have a "north of shop st" beers... It'll be better! BETTER!!!

tuam?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Bier Haus and Roisin Dubhs..

After that im not sure.. it was all a blur and i got pre occupied with the local wimmens

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    Bier Haus and Roisin Dubhs..

After that im not sure.. it was all a blur and i got pre occupied with the local wimmens
    Next time he'll be more careful ... once bitten twice shy and all that :D

what's the ruling on 'Once Nibbled'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

None of my friends are around for a session tonight and I have a thirst on me to beat the band. So if anyone else is up for partying like a rock star tonight reply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Buskers tonight post match?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

got a work thing in the front door tonight

I'll be around town tonight with a couple of work colleagues .. might swing by Buskers and see if you've accumulated a boards following

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

I should be out on the town, I'll pop in.

ciotog wrote: »
    I'll be around town tonight with a couple of work colleagues .. might swing by Buskers and see if you've accumulated a boards following

Big staff night out in Twirleys, yeah?

The Queen wrote: »
    Big staff night out in Twirleys, yeah?
    I thought you'd put more of an effort into starting a row than that :D

• Advertisement

Well in fairness.... I can't function well today!

Advertisement