Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Present for Boyfriend ???

Options
  • 21-02-2008 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey everyone !!! :)

Just wondering has anyone any good ideas as to what I could get my boyfriend for his 21st, it's coming up in the next few months. Can't really afford anything too extravagant, as we're both saving for a three week holiday in Canada this August coming. Was thinking of giving him driving lessons with a very reputable driving instructor in our area. That was his original plan, had he not been going to Canada with me. Any ideas ??? Thanks !!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

I got my boyfriend a watch and took him to London for a week.
    Maybe get him something he'll have long term as it'll remind him of you etc.
    that or do up a book of things you have done together with captions and pictures etc!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Only with him about a month. The whole personal touch, photo thing, is alot along the line of what I'd usually like to do, but as we're not together that long, don't really have much to use and it's a bit much at this early stage in the relationship.

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

If your a dab hand at sketching maybe sketch a picture of the two of ya. My girlfriend did a sketch of the two of us for valentines. Twas a nice personal touch. Nice and planely framed, cool stuff.
    Or even check out something like http://www.thecanvasworks.ie/

My bro and his girlfriend got something like that. From her to him.

Just to note, the canvas works arnt the cheapest! I think the 'Funky' ones are the nicest but they do start from €165 so as I say, maybe check out something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Whats he into? Football? Computer games? Boy racer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Rally driving at Mondello.

Painting balling with friends

Go Karting with friends

• Advertisement

If your a dab hand at sketching maybe sketch a picture of the two of ya. My girlfriend did a sketch of the two of us for valentines. Twas a nice personal touch. Nice and planely framed, cool stuff.
    Or even check out something like http://www.thecanvasworks.ie/

My bro and his girlfriend got something like that. From her to him.

Just to note, the canvas works arnt the cheapest! I think the 'Funky' ones are the nicest but they do start from €165 so as I say, maybe check out something similar

Nope, far from artistic I am, so there goes that idea !!! :eek: Haha.

Yeah, I've seen them canvas things before and they're pretty cool.
    bigkev49 wrote: »
    Whats he into? Football? Computer games? Boy racer?

I know he's mad into aircraft and flying and all that sort of stuff, but he's had a flying lesson before so dunno whether to do that again or not. Considering we're going to Canada later this year, can't really afford to go to mad for his birthday and he'd kill me if I did !!! :eek: Hmmm, not sure still. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

take him on a blind date literally..dont tell him what you have planned and jump in the car and take him somewhere nice make a day of it and then have dinner in the evening and afterwards take in a show or a concert..what a day that would be..

Kaldorn wrote: »
    take him on a blind date literally..dont tell him what you have planned and jump in the car and take him somewhere nice make a day of it and then have dinner in the evening and afterwards take in a show or a concert..what a day that would be..

Haha you're from Blanchardstown too ... you probably know him !!! :p

Yeah, that sounds cheap, fun and cheerful !!! :)

Advertisement