Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blaa Beers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

:confused::confused: so are we still doing beers tonight i.e. vic 9 pm app , downes 10pm-10.30pm app and just laserblast moved to tomorrow
    or
    Is beers and laserblast moved to tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Friday 28th of March
    Seems so.

Downs is still going strong anyways. I popped in there last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

:pac:
    ROCKMAN wrote: »
    :confused::confused: so are we still doing beers tonight i.e. vic 9 pm app , downes 10pm-10.30pm app and just laserblast moved to tomorrow
    or
    very confused

Friday 28th of March
    From what I can see, it's beers tonight, laserblast tomorrow...?

sounds like a plan -- so is it the vic for nine? think the best thing to do is send one of ye my mobile number that way ye can txt and see whats happening -

• Advertisement

Friday 28th of March
    Helps if ye include the number in the PM :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    or

Laserblast is moved to tommrow if there is enough interest.

The beers go ahead as normal!

Friday 28th of March
    Right, I'm off out to Tramore, see yez later.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

And so am I.. ttys

Friday 28th of March
    *hic*

• Advertisement

*yawn*

Twas a good nite.. Laserblast interests for tmrow at 8 - leave your name.

Nite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

name :P

Laserblast booked for 8PM. Please let me know if your interested, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Woop! I'll be there - we need the "hairy belly of the year" competition round two. Might bring my mini sister if that's cool with all?

Bring anyone :)

it was good meeting everyone --- was looking forward to the forum,bouncers stopped me at the door would'nt leave me in ---s..t happens

Thanks for two fun nights boys! Though I cried myself to sleep last night - said hi to E on the quay yesterday and he had no idea who I was! And Sully blanked me! *sobs*

fozzle wrote: »
    Thanks for two fun nights boys! Though I cried myself to sleep last night - said hi to E on the quay yesterday and he had no idea who I was! And Sully blanked me! *sobs*

He knew who you were, you caught me of guard as I wasnt paying attention :P You were gone before I realised who he was talking to lol

Sully wrote: »
    He knew who you were, you caught me of guard as I wasnt paying attention :P You were gone before I realised who he was talking to lol
    Fozzle = ninja! :D

Sorry I didn't stop, we were on the hunt for my sister - had to fill her with food before sticking her on a bus to th'other one.

We ended up in the Belfry for food, was okay but nothing special!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 WHAeva

Well boys...good to meet ye the w/e...good craic...oh yea just reminded about the hairy belly competition lol...
    Was drinkin Monday nite too....so good w/e over all!
    How was lazerblast?

tut-tut boys! I met E in Geoffs Monday but didnt ignore me.,..im priviledged...
    Fozzel is it you that gave me the lift home after the Forum? If so cheers :)

WHAeva wrote: »
    tut-tut boys! I met E in Geoffs Monday but didnt ignore me.,..im priviledged...
    Fozzel is it you that gave me the lift home after the Forum? If so cheers :)
    That was indeed me - pity you didn't make it to Lazerblast, twas muchly fun! I shall have to move home so I can go more often - there doesn't appear to be any here :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Apologises for my no show , was pm a number taught it was someone that was going to be with ye from start, alias not so , long story short, after a few texts and not know want or where crowd was.. My local start to get a buzz going so I settled down to a normal Sat night over indulgence and by 11/11.30 I decided to knock the idea in the head and was going nowhere farther than the bar.

HOPEFULLY I WILL CATCH THE RE-RUN (although sequences never live up to the originals)

That was indeed me - pity you didn't make it to Lazerblast, twas muchly fun! I shall have to move home so I can go more often - there doesn't appear to be any here :(

Defo will have to try it again then on the next outing...

Advertisement