Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballsbridge

Options
  • 21-02-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

This might be in the wrong thread..

I am not familiar with all of Dublin city. I am going to Dublin next week (Ballsbridge). I wil get the train up to Connolly. Is Ballsbridge far from Connolly. Is there a Dart to Ballsbridge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The DART train passes nearby, stopping at Lansdowne Road and Sandymount stations.

they're about a 5 or 10 minute walk to Ballsbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

Depends where in Ballsbridge you are going but for the village I would suggest Landowne Road. It's 4 stops from Connolly. When you get off in Lansdowne turn left as you exist the station. After 200m you''' come to a junction, turn left here. Keep going straight and you'll come to Ballsbrige village.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

You can catch a DART heading southwards at Connolly and get off at Sandymount. Ballsbridge is about a 10 minute walk.

Advertisement