Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College jokes

Options
  • 21-02-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

thought id try this for the craic after seeing another thread and was reminded of the college jokes.

Post a joke about the college YOU went to (think its fairest this way) that someone told you and made you laugh!

I'm a maynooth grad, so the one I heard was:
    The students in maynooth were very disappointed when their library burned down! they hadn't coloured in all the pictures yet!

now you try.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

folan wrote: »
    The students in maynooth were very disappointed when their library burned down!
    both books were destroyed
    and worse one wasn't even coloured in yet!

In DU when the lecturer says "good morning" the students reply "good morning sir"

In UCD when the lecturer says "good morning" the students grunt back

In DCU when the lecturer says "good morning" the students write it down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

prefere your version!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

A UCD, a DIT and a Trinity student were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne.

God addresses the UCD student first: "What do you believe in?" The UCD Student replies, "Well, I believe in power to the little people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain." God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses the DIT student: "What do you believe in?" The DIT student replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more Freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die....Waaahhh." God thinks for a second and says: "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses the Trinity student: "What do you believe in?". And he replies: "I believe you are in my chair."

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

I did Arts in NUIG, so think i am taking the piss out of myself but anyway.

What do you say to a recently graduated Arts student?
    'Burger and Chips please'

Advertisement