Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claphandies.....baby play group.

Options
  • 21-02-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Claphandies started a class for young babies yesterday but I was the only one who turned up so it didnt go ahead! I was so surprised as there are so many babies in the area. It sounds really good fun and educational if anyone is interested in going log onto claphandies.com cause I really want it to go ahead so I can bring my little fella!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Lin03

Wednesday morning isn't good for a lot of mums because it clashes with Buggy Buddies (10:15 - 11:15 Charlesland Sports Centre). If they changed the day of the week it was on, I'd go.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 annie5

Oh yeah forgot buggy buddies was on weds I do it on fri's. Went to claphandies again though on wed and it went ahead it was really good and my 51/2 month old loved it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

...it sounds really good - I know my sister would love it for her little boy too, did it/is it still going ahead or what is happening with it?

Advertisement