Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.tv co-existing with the Television section of Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

maybe "telling" was the wrong word to use, certainly no one was forcing or shouting at anyone. Suggesting is ok.

My point though is less about the words used to "suggest" to use boards.tv and more how this is being used as an argument against further TV show forums on boards.tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

My point though is less about the words used to "suggest" to use boards.tv and more how this is being used as an argument against further TV show forums on boards.tv.
    I never said I was against the setting up of a house forum here. In fact I made it quite clear that I had no problem with it. This is still the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

agreed on that.

I've certainly no issue with any of your posts, or anyone elses for that matter. :)
    its all been discussed in a civilised manner, and hopefully that'll continue.

I'm merely adding to the boards.ie Vs boards.tv debate

Advertisement