Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ff tactics: war of the lions

Options
  • 21-02-2008 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Anyone else play this?
    I got it for the psp. It's very good.
    I've only played ff7 of the other ff games. I find the fighting system a bit tedious in them.
    Final fantasy tactics has a better fighting system - it's the main focus of the game.It uses an isometrics grid and is more strategic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

if ya been FF forum sometimes,you will find that we love that game so much:)

and yes,FFT is one of the best strategy RPG out there that lots of SRPG laters sorta copy the system,mainly because of its very balanced level up/skills aspect.

BUT,wait till ya play into 70+ hours,you will find that no game system is perfect:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

it reminds me a little of a game for the Amstrad cpc 464 called special ops, because the battle system is quite similar, though the amstrad game used an ascii 2d map.

Advertisement