Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Farraige - Channel 6 ?

Options
  • 21-02-2008 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Only heard of this online today - Apparently its a program about the rise in popularity of surfing in Ireland over the past few years. Anyone seen it and care to comment ? I generally dont watch TV but if its any good I may convince myself to tune in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Siobhan B

not very good, obviously done on a cheap budget! first few weeks were good but last weeks wasnt great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 carav

Some items of interest but overall badly put together in the editing. I got frustrated and switched out of it on episode 4 when they started showing clips from previous episodes. It could be a good program if it showed new stuff every week instead of repeating interviews and showing the same surf shots over and over. For people new to surfing, it's worth watching for some of the bits in it but be prepared for the deja vu experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Def done on an ultra-low budget

In one of the episodes they had the producer come on and apologise for losing some footage of swimming with dolphins - utter joke - TV3 busy making RTE look professional

Advertisement