Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions from the ladies - My tagline

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't see how anyone could be offended by another person's tagline - who cares what tagline someone has??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Offended? No... But I do think it sounds like a tagline a 15 year kid would have in order to get some attention...

Each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

I didnt even notice it till you stated this thread so i am going to go with not offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Offended? No... But I do think it sounds like a tagline a 15 year kid would have in order to get some attention...
    Ah, that's not fair, he's nearly 16!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dixiechick

As the owner of a very fine vagina (not cosmetically enhanced!), I think there is nothing at all wrong with your tagline. Was this poor mans wife concerned about the use of the word 'vagina' or the use of the word 'sand', or was it possibly the context in which both words were used? To that couple I would say.....switch off the computer and resume your knitting, bridge, chess or whatever floats your boat!

ALL women have vaginas. There is nothing disgraceful about that.

Sandy vaginas aren't disgraceful either........just very uncomfortable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The word vagina is disgraceful, if uttered by anyone without a medical degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dixiechick

The-Rigger wrote: »
    The word vagina is disgraceful, if uttered by anyone without a medical degree.
    Okay, just call me Nurse Dixiechick then...!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

what an attention seeker!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

meh, cant say im bothered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nikkyvale

No, not at all! Its only losers that have nothing better to do with themselves that complain about that ****!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I think some people really ought to lighten up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I wonder should I link the dude to this thread now? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I wonder should I link the dude to this thread now? :D
    Link him some goatse :D

Advertisement