Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your one fantasy person you're allowed to "do"

Options
  • 21-02-2008 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

His is Kiera Knightley (REALLY don't get what some guys see in her at all?? He could pick anyone and he picked her?!) and mine is George Clooney :cool:

Like it's ever going to happen but ya never know! :D
    What's yours?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

For me personally it would have to be Caroline Morahan, I just think she's gorgeous.

for her it woul be Matt McConnaghey, which i cant argue with as even as a straight man he does have a whole lot of sex appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Id want more than one. I couldn't possibly narrow it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Daniel Day-Lewis. Perfection in every way. Stiil gorgeous at 50.

Keira Knightly is superb! Shes good lookin but shes got a lot of class about her. Dunno what it is!!

Im single but if i wasnt itd be Jessica Alba, haha unless I was goin out with Jessica Alba then itd be Keira Knightly!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Im single so I can "do" whoever I like :p Although I get no one :(
    It has always always been Angelina Jolie, not only is she gorgeous but I think she is Feisty. My last gf loved and adored Lenny Kravitz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Jessica Alba all the way.
    dont think i'd be able tho, would get to excited and ruin my pants.

For me its Colin farrell \drool

him renee zellweger, hence the reason I had to watch bridget jones diary last night

Im single so I can "do" whoever I like :p Although I get no one :(
    It has always always been Angelina Jolie, not only is she gorgeous but I think she is Feisty. My last gf loved and adored Lenny Kravitz

My last gf loved Anthony Kiedis, somethin about them rockstars eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

My Oh's number one is Kiera Knightley too. I just don't get it. She look like an ironing board. I think one other is Jessica Alba. Can't remember the third!

We discussed this and we chose three each.
    Mine are John Mayer, Orlando Bloom or Pharrell Williams (Phwoar!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Yeah Neil, Anthony Kiedis was another one she was a bit of a horn dog for! I loved when RHCP albums came out! I got all the advantages :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭nmk

For me it's Kelly Slater, for him Rachel Stephens or Terri Hatcher before she got so scrawny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

For me its Tuomas Holopainen and for him its Beyonce. Unlucky for him, as I got to meet mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 WildWood

Mine is the gorgeous Jason Statham- his is Angelina Jolie (how original :rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

GC as well.

Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im rather upset my name has not been mentioned
    yet.

Im thinking Eva Mendez or Halle Berry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud, I think she is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

She's the red-head? She's after getting so waif-like it's scary!

Dylan Moran, amongst others.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is the one person that you have agreed with your partner that if you met this one person one night your partner would allow you to split from your monogamous relationship for a night of passion with this one agreed person, is that right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I'd love to do Angelina Jolie, Colin Farrell or yer man that played michael collins in said film.

I guess my guy would do Angelina too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Oh id also love to do Eva Longoria

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Lucy Pinder for me. She's been well warned that her feelings will not be considered if I get my hands on Lucy!

For her it's your man from Las Vegas/Transformers who's with Fergie. Josh-something. He is a dreamboat in fairness so I agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

his is jennifer aniston! i don't get that one at all! she's a bit bland if you ask me but apparently loads of guys are mad for a bit of the jen!!mine.......i can never narrow it down, there's too many to pick from!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Mine would be either Joaquin Phoenix or Jake Weber. *swooooooon*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Audrey Tautou or Lisa Hannigan (who sings with damien rice, she's so damn gorgeous!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think probably chris cornell or brandon boyd for myself, such amazing bodies, minds, talents and passion... probably brandon more than chris, cos his ink is just sexy. and my b/f when i asked him (he really doesnt like celebrities in general, doesnt find hardly any of them attractive, etc etc), said 'johnny depp'. i told him i wasnt accepting that (total cop out), so he finally settled on kate bush. :cool: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Gordon wrote: »
    This is the one person that you have agreed with your partner that if you met this one person one night your partner would allow you to split from your monogamous relationship for a night of passion with this one agreed person, is that right?

Yes, that is correct. It's kind of unfair on the men though. Kiera Knightley is far less likely to go off with my bf then John Mayer is with me (I actually know someone who slept with him, sort of!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

His list includes, but is not confined to Eva Mendez, Rosario Dawson, and Carla from scrubs :)
    Mine has George Michael (I know), Nelly, Prince, Robert DeNiro and a few others.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Mine would be either Joaquin Phoenix or Jake Weber. *swooooooon*

As a guy.. Joaquin is a guy i would say is pretty goodlooking in a non ghey way..ever not gay.. or homophobic.erm.. im not gay.. but hes.. u kno.. good looking.. did i say i wasnt gay?..cos im not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

His list includes, but is not confined to Eva Mendez, Rosario Dawson, and Carla from scrubs :)
    Mine has George Michael (I know), Nelly, Prince, Robert DeNiro and a few others.

ooh, carla! nice taste :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

ooh, carla! nice taste :cool:
    I'd be inclined to agree! You should see me! I'm a feckin ride :D

Advertisement