Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert Pre-papers!No cheating just helping eachother out :D

• 21-02-2008 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

A forum for anyone who wishes to discuss the stress and pressure of the pres and how to handle it........discussion open on chemistry , business , irish , maths , english , economics etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 -CacaMilis-

A forum for anyone who wishes to discuss the stress and pressure of the pres and how to handle it........discussion open on chemistry , business , irish , maths , english , economics etc

come on ppl!!!TLK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

enough with the txt spk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I think this is more than adequately covered in the Leaving Cert Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Aw.. i found it quite sad getting the results back :( i probably be never satisfied with the result.. even if it was 100 % :D
    For some reason after the mocks just cant get my self back to study.. ah the headache.. i wouldnt really call it stress.. just tiredness probably :(

So thats my part :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,703 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

People wont talk in a Thread ('this' isnt a forum) unless you have some information to ground yourself on. Start a thread saying "I thought I did well" and put it into context..

And thats how you write basically. Sucks your English mocks are probably done by now :)

And another quick reminder that any direct discussion of the questions on the papers or posting of the material will get you banned.

As for handling pressure, I found the best way is time management. You NEED to be studying for a few hours every evening if you want to really succeed. But you will stress out if you don't account for 'fun' and unwinding. Fun doesnt have to be tightly scheduled (and it shouldnt) - I simply reccomend you make a Quota each night and follow it. For example, say "today I want to do at least 2 hours revising Economics, and 1 hour on Maths" - then do it in whatever fasion suits you so long as it is done.Rule of thumb though is to get it out of the way so you can relax a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Thisisme0803

got my pre's tomorrow, enlgish paper one and home ec tomorrow any hints lads?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

got my pre's tomorrow, enlgish paper one and home ec tomorrow any hints lads?:D
    Here's a hint: look around you! ;):)

There's an active thread for the Mocks already ... use it (remember to read the first post carefully!!!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement