Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Quasqui. What do you think?

Options
  • 21-02-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi
    Was thinking of getting the nissian quasqui. Have had a baby recently and have 2 dogs! so need a bigger car? the sales people in nissian dont seem to be bending over to sell these as they are extreamly popular. have a saab cabrio 01, 90k miles. one nissan garage offered 9k for it and the other offered 6.5k! bit of a difference!
    also, how would you finance a new car? bank or finance with garage?
    cheers.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Hi,

I looked at a Qashqai when we had a baby, and the boot in it was smaller than the small boot in my 147. Have you actually tried to fit your buggy and a weekly shop into the boot?

The Qashqai is actually quite a small car, the height of it is deceiving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Same here. We looked at it too. Friends of ours bought one and we had a look. Shocked at how small it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Its the only car that is really selling for Nissan at the moment so they can afford to be fussy regarding the trade-in allowance.

Try trading in against the Tiida and I bet you'll get a much better trade-in allowance as they are not exactly flying out the showroom door.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Nodnedlog

Currently driving a 1.5 diesel. Very happy with it. It is small (Wife has 02 Mazda 6 and it is much bigger) but it is economical and nice to drive, safe for kids and easy to get them in. I don't have a dog. Wait til after July for diesel it will come down in price and be cheaper to tax E150

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ashmac

thanks for feedback. will head in to nissian garage with buggy (which is big!) today and see if it fits in boot!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I know it's only really a question of novel packaging, but I quite like these cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

bazz26 wrote: »
    Its the only car that is really selling for Nissan at the moment so they can afford to be fussy regarding the trade-in allowance.

Try trading in against the Tiida and I bet you'll get a much better trade-in allowance as they are not exactly flying out the showroom door.
    Those things are absolutely horrible! Stupid smiley grill. No wonder they are not selling. What the hell were they doing designing that thing?

At least Mitsubishi made a big effort with the new Lancer. Wonder will they depreciate as much as the previous models?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭quattro777

The petrol version is very thirsty and they ain't pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Tiida is doomed, they're doing the buy one get one free thing they did a few years ago on the Almera - and the model is only recently launched! I see Enterprise rent a car are using them extensively too. Great for used values :rolleyes:

Advertisement