Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was i banned from ah?

Options
  • 21-02-2008 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

it says in my infraction that i was naughty, but i dont think i posted anything beyond what be considered a normal ah post.

can someone enlighten me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Karoma gave you the infraction. PM him and ask, he'll know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

"why was i banned?" Trolling. I sent you a PM saying why; odd that it doesn't occur to you to reply via PM to discuss it...
    3 out of 3 posts were trollish. A ban stops you from trolling in AH.

You don't think you were being naughty? I did. Other AH moderators did and other users did. Wait, someone registered only a few hours before being banned from AH knows what's a normal AH post? OK. Sure. You've been lurking...right...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 w0rm

Karoma wrote: »
    "why was i banned?" Trolling. I sent you a PM saying why; odd that it doesn't occur to you to reply via PM to discuss it...
    3 out of 3 posts were trollish. A ban stops you from trolling in AH.
    I didnt see any pms, and my posts were not trollish.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not all women are sluts, which is what you said. Random, Off-Topic, Stupid. Ban Deserved, have some cop on and you might get lucky and get unbanned sometime.

**** itt.

• Advertisement

img-lemonparty.

laffo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement