Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotlight Arcee

Options
  • 21-02-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

None of the comic shops in town got this in if anyone is wondering.

Forboding prices got one copy in (the retailer copy) and are expecting them next week now.

3rd place isn't getting new comics as it is going to be closing soon.

Sub city didn't have any either, though they are pretty hit and miss with the IDW stuff anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ive missed so much of the IDW stuff.
    Any idea when the Devastation and Spotlight volume 2 trades are out over here?
    And does anyone know if/where the Mosaic short stories will be reprinted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Spotlight 2 should be out already. It was Solicited for Febuary.

I beleive Devasation is April bound. Not 100% on this thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

spotlight ARCEE was a no show everywhere outside the states. even the UK didnt get it. something to do with a shipping problem and as stated it should be in this week.

devestations still running , the last part being due in about two weeks or so (depending on whether this fecking shipping things permamently put us a week behind the states or not ) so i think marks on the level about an april release.

i think spotlight volume two should be out now ! im sure i saw it in 3rd place :)

im really looking forward to arcee as its got guest stars gallore. fort max, ultra magnus, the combaticons and jhiaxus with i think the pretender monsters again.

its saying something that furmans got me dying to buy a comic about arcee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

its saying something that furmans got me dying to buy a comic about arcee

Yeah if you told me last year that I'd be looking forward to the arcee book where it turns out she's a transgrender autobot I'd have slapped you adn called you a slashfic wirter.

How times have Changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

both this and devestation 6 were in down the FP today, only about 3 of the spotlight arcee's left.

it was a cracking read and its nice to see how well it works as a reinvention. not to mention an inside look at how the bots deal with prisoners.

the only real problem i had with it was the fecking colouring was ****ed up. i dont know whether its the colourist or the printing process but its WAY darker than the stuff milne posted up on the IDW boards and as such whole swathes of detail is missing.

still ,one of the best spotlights so far, and who'd thunk it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement