Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable removal guy (& van)

• 21-02-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi there. :D

Would anyone be able to recommend a removal guy within Waterford City.
    If ye know one that ye have used / that's reliable and cheap, please let me know.

Thanks,

;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭Peteer

Hi there. :D

Would anyone be able to recommend a removal guy within Waterford City.
    If ye know one that ye have used / that's reliable and cheap, please let me know.

Thanks,

;)

Can't help, but I was just wondering if there are "removal girls" too. Why do we always look for a "removal guy"?

Peter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Is it just Waterford to Waterford you're looking for or would it be Waterford to Dublin?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah Cormie. I knew there was a Boardsie doing van jobs, but I coudlnt think of your name :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Peteer wrote: »
    Can't help, but I was just wondering if there are "removal girls" too. Why do we always look for a "removal guy"?

Peter

Its just a common thing to say, like when referring to a group of friends you might sat "lads" but it could include girls. Politically correct = Lads and Lassies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jdb66

Have PM'ed you the name and number of one i've used recently.

• Advertisement
Advertisement