Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallets

Options
  • 22-02-2008 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know can i take wooden pallets to one of the recycling centres in co cork with my commercial jeep and trailer or will i be turned away.Tried the phones all day but only answering machines and no call back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I would imagine so, tbh.

Try the Youghal facility, I know that's manned during normal working hours, and they should be able to let you know.

(024) 91084, 93834.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I had no problems in Monkstown, after being turned away from the city dump. Their responses to my complaints and queries about why I should be turned away from the dump with domestic rubbish were answered in typical jobsworth fashion. I wanted to kick the useless civil servant muppet in the teeth.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

They're a mixed bunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

They are indeed, because the lads in Monkstown go out of their way to be helpful. They're a sour lot in the city dump though.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

fastrac wrote: »
    Does anybody know can i take wooden pallets to one of the recycling centres in co cork with my commercial jeep and trailer or will i be turned away.Tried the phones all day but only answering machines and no call back.

There is a pallet factory in Clondrohid near Macroom, They might take them off you. I don't know the name of the place but could try to find you a number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

clonakilty def will. and i would imagine bandon also would.
    might have to break them up though as the timber area in clon is only a big skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dantheman23

If they are the kind i am looking for i'll take them off you.how mant have u?

Theres a chep depot near watergrass hill as far as I know. They will take them as long as they are chep pallets.

Advertisement